Re-Elect Vice-Mayor Steve Burdo to keep San Anselmo vibrant, family-friendly and safe.
It has been a true honor serving our community as a member of the San Anselmo Town Council, and as the current Vice-Mayor, working together to implement and lead projects that reflect our small town character.
I’m proud of the work we’ve accomplished in making San Anselmo one of the most vibrant places to live in Marin County. I feel confident that together, we can address any challenge while ensuring that our Town, residents, and businesses thrive.
With more than a decade’s service to our Town, I will continue to prioritize public health and safety, our roads and Town infrastructure, stewardship of our environment, and ensuring our vibrancy and economic vitality.
I promise that I will continue to be open and accessible, listen and hear from all sides, and be an advocate for our entire community. I bring a wealth of experience, passion, and dedication to the table and look forward to working together to ensure that San Anselmo remains vibrant, family-friendly, and safe.
I look forward to continuing to serve the community we all love and would be honored to have your vote.
MORE THAN A DECADE OF SERVICE
TO OUR COMMUNITY
- San Anselmo Town Council Member & Current Vice-Mayor (2019-present)
- Ross Valley Fire Board Director, Representing San Anselmo (2019-present)
- Marin Wildfire Prevention Authority Director, Representing San Anselmo (2020-present)
- Member of the San Anselmo Parks & Recreation Commission (2012-2019)
- San Anselmo Community Facilities Master Plan Advisory Committee (2013-2015)
Connect With Us