It has been a true honor serving our community as a member of the San Anselmo Town Council, and as the current Vice-Mayor, working together to implement and lead projects that reflect our small town character.
I bring more than a decade’s of service to San Anselmo and over 20 years of experience in public policy, local government, and communications. This includes my current role as Vice-Mayor of the Town of San Anselmo, as well as my employment as an Executive Public Safety Communications Officer at the local government level. I believe public service and volunteerism are essential to a thriving community and have spent the majority of my time in San Anselmo walking that walk. For more than a decade, my time in San Anselmo has been spent serving our community in the following capacities:
- San Anselmo Town Councilmember and current Vice-Mayor (2019-present)
- Director, Ross Valley Fire Department Board of Directors (2019-present)
- Director, Marin Wildfire Prevention Authority Board of Directors (2020-present)
- Director, Marin Emergency Radio Authority (2020-present)
- San Anselmo Parks & Recreation Commissioner (2012-2019, Chair in 2015, 2017)
- San Anselmo Community Facilities Master Plan Advisory Committee (2014-2015)
- Memorial Park Skate Park Steering Committee (2015)
- Memorial Park Master Plan Advisory Board (2016-2019)
- An experienced public safety communications officer (PIO) who served as one of the lead PIOs during the 2017 North Bay Fires (via the Sonoma County EOC).
As a Public Safety Communications Officer, I have applied my experience in emergency preparedness and prevention in my roles on the the Ross Valley Fire Department Board of Directors and the Marin Wildfire Prevention Authority to help keep San Anselmo safe and resilient.
As someone who values environmental stewardship, I have prioritized and supported policies to enhance our Town’s efforts to combat climate change. Understanding the connection between natural disaster and climate change, we must continue to seek innovative solutions to reduce our Town’s carbon footprint and water usage, while expanding measures to produce sustainable energy and expedite the transition to electric vehicles.
I’m proud of the work we’ve accomplished in making San Anselmo one of the most vibrant places to live in Marin County. I feel confident that together, we can address any challenge while ensuring that our Town, residents, and businesses thrive.
I bring a wealth of experience, passion, and dedication to the table and look forward to continuing to work together to keep San Anselmo vibrant, family-friendly, and safe.